The 15th century Villa of St. Cerbone  rises in place of an ancient castle built in XIV century by Franzesi Della Foresta. An inscription informs us that it belonged to Serristori in XVI century, before pass to Salviati and then to other owners. Bought back in 1890 by Umberto Serristori, the Spedale was moved there from its original seat on Marsilio Ficino’s square of Figline.
The various readjustments the villa underwent during the centuries (in fact the façade is a product of 17th century works) did not interest the yard , which preserves still nowadays the beautiful Renaissance forms. Crossed the entrance, there is a passage where a series of memorial stones in memory of illustrious visitors of the villa stand out. Entering the chapel it is possible to admire on the altar the Annunciation by Ludovico Cardi known as Cigoli (1580) , wanted by Serristori for St. Francis chapel of the Spedale. Beside there are St. Philip Neri orating in front of the Madonna  and the St. Joseph’s passing through  by the painter Niccolò Lapi (both of 1690). In the Refectory is preserved a board representing the Last Supper  bought in 1691 as a work by Giorgio Vasari.
Inside, it is possible to visit the Grocery, with a rich collection of vases of the XVI-XIX centuries  and some valuable paintings; amongst them a Redeemer’s Head by Matteo Rosselli (about 1640)  and the so-called “board of Sir Ristoro” representing the Madonna with the Infant, by the painter Giovanni di Tano Fei dated 1399 .