The Church , dedicated to a saint of Fiesole particularly worshipped in the diocese territory, was founded as parish in 1786 in the rooms of the Oratory of the Corpus Domini Company, grounded in 1591 and suppressed the year before with grand-ducal ordinance. The foundation of the new parish, that involved the degradation of the ancient Pieve di San Vito from which it depended and of which received the functions, was required by the growing importance that the village of Incisa had already acquired, with a consequent increase also in the number of faithful.
If the outside preserves the 16th century beautiful doorway of the first oratory, the inside , with an only nave, two side altars and a quadrangular apse, looks today with the appearance given to it by the interventions and restorations followed between 19th and 20th centuries. More than the frescos in the apse (XX century) and the 18th century crucifix, it is worth looking at the triptych representing the Madonna on throne with the Infant and the Saints Michael Archangel and John the Evangelist by the painter Andrea di Giusto , datable in the fifth decade of the XV century. The fragmentary polyptych comes from the Church of San Michael a Morniano and was transferred here for safety reasons in 1984. The neo-Gothic glass windows are modern works.