The Municipal Theatre of Antella [1, 2] was born around the end of the 19th century under population’s will and immediately took part to the troubled events which hurt not only the small town to which belonged, but the whole Italy. Previously a small room, seat of the Society of Mutual Help, the Theatre took the present appearance thanks to widening works in 1921, but, from the beginning, the history of this place ran on two parallel ways; as place of culture and meeting, it hosted the activities of the young companies of Antella and the itinerant groups coming from outside. On the other hand, the present Theatre was seat of disputes between socialists and pro-monarchic and since 1921 became the seat of the Local Fascist Headquarter. Become property of the Town in 1974, in 1999 were made the necessary restorations respecting the original Liberty style. The fired brick and grit pavement with geometrical motives are to be seen, with the glass French window of the hall with carved wooden flower motives and the emblem of Antella, the gallery marked by the U shaped arcade with a wonderful ironwork railing and the characteristic double internal and external auditorium.