The parish church is isolated in the woods covering the hills of Villamagna. Mentioned for the first time in 1066, it still retails its medieval structure. Listed among the parish churches confirmed to the Bishop of Fiesole in 1103, it is a three-nave building made of alberese stone, with a semicircular apse decorated on the outside by a denticulate motif. The arches separating the naves are supported by quadrangular pillars forming five bays, the last of which is partially occupied by the base of the imposing bell tower.
On the façade, the portal and the oculus above it date from the restoration of the 1950's. The artworks once housed here have been moved to the nearby church of the Villa di Castellonchio.