The palace was built at the end of the XVI century by the family Ticci, who, already in the late Middle Age, started buying houses and possessions in the area so to become part of the élite of the castle of San Donato in Poggio [1, 2]. The Ticci kept for generations a “bottega di stoviglie e pizichagnolo e ispeziale” (a dishes and grocery shop) on the castle square until, around the middle of the 16th century, they decided to move to Florence, consolidating their social position with prestigious tasks and becoming related to the most important Florentine families. Consequently, they decided to legitimate this new status with the construction, in their place of origin and on some of their properties, of this beautiful elegant palace with the late renaissance forms , which remained their own property until its extinction in 1739. In 1740 the Marquis Malaspina da Mulazzo, collecting the Ticci heritage, became owners of the palace that, from then on, started being identified as “Malaspina’s Palace” and which was for a long time one of the many summer residences of the noble family. The palace knew, between 19th and 20th century, many passages of propriety until the Tavarnelle Municipality bought a part of it in 2004. The recent works of restorations 4], meant to the recovery and improvement of the building, permitted to give it back to the community to welcome temporary exhibitions, conventions, displays and other shows.